Dear Students, Parents, and Guardians,
Welcome to the John P. Holland Charter School. On behalf of myself and the entire staff, we would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our fabulous school.
As I am sure you are aware, a lot of work goes into establishing such a vibrant, energized, and inspiring school culture. It will be our number one priority to ensure that we succeed in doing so. Some of the many strategies we will employ to accomplish this priority goal include:
- Personalized and Individualized Instruction
- Advocacy and Mentorship
- Effective, Positive Communication (Verbal and Non-Verbal)
- Experiential, Project-Based, and Service Learning
- Cultivating Kindness, Generosity, and Passion
- Embracing Respect, Understanding, and Diversity
- Celebrations, Community Events, and Fun
Again, welcome to what promises to be an exciting and productive school year.